VACCINES FOR ADULTS
The Hackensack Health Department is offering FREE vaccines for adults age 19 years and older. In order to be eligible you must;
• have no health insurance, or
• health insurance that does not cover vaccines,
• be 19 years of age or older and
• live in Hackensack, NJ.
*$15.00 administration fee per vaccine for non-Hackensack residents
The following vaccines are available:
• Seasonal Flu
• Hepatitis A
• Hepatitis B
• Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria,Pertussis)
• Varicella (Chicken Pox)
• MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
Call the Hackensack Health Department (201)646-3963 to make an appointment.