Thrive In 2009! Don't Just Survive.
Main Street Business Expo - Meet your Alliance Members and Local Government officials
The Upper Main Alliance will be hosting a Business EXPO on Wednesday, June 3rd, 2009 at the YMCA of Greater Bergen County located in Hackensack from 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
The event will feature:
- Keynote speakers, County Executive Dennis McNerney, Hackensack Mayor Michael Melfi, and Upper Main Alliance Chairman Jerome Lombardo
- Question and answer booths with City of Hackensack departments.
(Police, Fire, Building, Health, Tax)
- Flavors from our local restaurant sponsors that will cater this event.
We would like to offer you the opportunity to participate in this year's event and boost your company's recognition.
As an event sponsor your company will receive:
- Premier Exhibitor's Booth Space.
- Event Sponsors will have their name displayed on email blasts to over 6oo of our members and contacts throughout, NJ. Our Expo Brochure will feature your name and phone number highlighted as an event sponsor.
- Networking opportunities with all attendees. Since admission to this event is free, we anticipate a tremendous turnout. We are certain that this year's event will be a huge success. The event limits its sponsorships by industry, thus assuring that you will be "SHOWCASED" without competition from others in your industry. To insure exclusivity, industry sponsorship will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Sponsorships are limited to Business to Business relationships with specific programs geared towards Upper Main Alliance members and event title.
Sponsorships are available for $250.00. Deadline is May 1, 2009 for complete details or to sponsor this event, please contact Eric Anderson, Board Member, Hackensack Upper Main Alliance (201) 343-6640.